Thursday, March 20, 2008


YNOT is at it again! This time he collaborates with Japanese clothing company SUW WEAR! Here's a preview of the first design entitled "REAL BBOYS DANCE WITH GIRLS". Inspired by the fresh bboys that show up in the club, rock a cypher, and then get to dancing with a fly female. This shirt is also dedicated to those fly girls that put most bboys up on dancing and showing them how to keep rhythm by dancing together.

This is just the first of a series of designs that will be put out by YNOT and SUW WEAR. The collaborative line is called "YNOT WEAR SUW?" To special order your shirt hit up YNOT on myspace.

also check out more products by SUW WEAR.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wave I call me OviOne and they are of Spain, I am a good one TopRocker you can tell Me names of some songs to dance
porfabor?? my Msn is loret_mis_col@hotmail.com

FoxTrot said...

Damn Ynot love your style and I'm lovin the T-shirt def gunna cop it
also looking forward to your toprock DVD ^_^.

e-mail - ninchin_san@hotmail.com

Ark said...

Sup man this tshirt is tight i want one where i can get please answer me my msn is gallex_felix@hotmail.com i hope you tell me pleasee take care god bless ya peace

Ark
www.myspace.com/djark

ozzy said...

yo where can i get this shirt??